8 numbers of reliable production lines,
3 numbers of qualified testing labs
Strong R&D team to fulfill your needs of customized product modification
Strict QA/QC procedure to furthest ensure stable quality until client’s side
Flexible sales team and technical team building a harmonious communication with our clients
Most up-to-date designed models to assist clients’ competition in the market
SASO SABER system is an online platform for products entering the Saudi market to obtain the Certificate of Conformity (CoC).
SASO SABER system is an online platform for products entering the Saudi market to obtain the Certificate of Conformity (CoC). It is kind of an upgraded version of the original SASO certification which aims to protect Saudi consumers’ safety. In other words, it is necessary for you to show the SABER certificate at Saudi Customs for a smooth clearance when you are importing goods to Saudi Arabia.
How to Get the SABER Certificate?
The SABER system involves importers, certification bodies and Saudi customs and trade authorities. Below we will brief the steps of application to help you get the SABER certification faster.
Application website: https://saber.sa/, attached with YouTube Video Guidances
Step 1: User Account Registration
The importer enters the SABER system and inputs facility account registration information. (Only one-time submission is required.)
Step 2: Product Registration
The importer inputs required information on the imported product for registration on SABER.
Step 3: Application for PC (Product CoC)
1. The importer submits an application for the Conformity of Certificate on SABER system and gets the Request Number. Remember to select the correct certification body.
2. The importer sends the Request Number and CB certificate – IEC report (220V/60HZ) to the certification body and fills in the form they provided.
3. After receiving the complete information, the certification body will arrange the data review. It usually takes 3-5 business days.
4. The importer pays the PC fee to the certification body and pays the system fee to SABER as well. Afterward, the certification body will approve the application on SABER. Then the importer can download the SABER product certificate online.
Step 4: Application for SC (Shipment Certificate)
1. The importer applies for the Shipment Certificate on SABER and gets the Request Number.
2. The importer provides the Request Number, packing list and invoice to the certification body. Fill in the form they require.
3. The certification body checks the form within 2-3 business days.
4. The importer pays the SC fee to the certification body and the system fee to SABER. The application will be approved and the SABER shipment certificate will be issued on SABER.
How Much does SABER Certificate Cost?
TCCOOL will provide CB certificate with a 60Hz test report (at TCCOOL's charge). Applicant shall pay USD532 to SABER system & SAR525 application fee for issuing PC Certificate (Product Certificate) which is valid for 1 year.
While for each shipment, applicant shall apply SC Certificate (Shipment Certificate) paying SAR525 to the SABER system for importing a certain shipment.
TCCOOL has over 12 years of experience in commercial refrigerators and freezers exports to the Middle East region, shall provide professional solutions to our valued customers. Welcome to contact us by email: email@example.com or WhatsApp: +8613926408610.
Copyright ©️ 2022 TCCOOL Refrigeration Co., Limited